- The Society for the Scientific Study of Psychopathy (SSSP)
- The Association for the Advancement of Philosophy and Psychiatry (AAPP)
- International Network of Philosophy and Psychiatry (INPP)
- “Without Conscience” – Robert Hare’s Web Site devoted to the study of Psychopathy
- Philpapers – category “psihopathy“
- Blair, James
- Brazil, Inti A.
- Cooke, David
- Decety, Jean
- Kiehl, Kent A.
- Međedović, Janko
- Newman, Joseph
Accessible monographs on psihopatiji
- Blair, R. J., Mitchell, D., & Blair, K. (2005). The psychopath: Emotion and the brain. Oxford: Blackwell.
- Glenn, A. L., & Raine, A. (2014). Psychopathy: An introduction to biological findings and their implications. New York: NYU Press.
- Međedović, Janko (2015). The nomological network of psychopathy (in Serbian). Belgrade: Institute for Criminological and Sociological Studies.
- Free Will, Causality and Luck – Institute of Philosophy (Zagreb), Centre for Croatian Studies, University of Zageb
- Imperfect cognitions – The Epistemic Innocence of Imperfect Cognitions, University of Birmingham
- Philosophical aspects of identity (Website only in Croatian) – Department of Philosophy, University of Rijeka
- Moral, Political and Epistemic Answers to Social Deviations – Department of Philosophy, University of Rijeka
- Portal of Scientific Journals in Croatia
Institutions related to the project
- Croatian science foundation
- University of Rijeka, Faculty of humanities and social sciences
- Department of philosophy – Faculty of humanities and social sciences in Rijeka
- Zaklada Sveučilišta u Rijeci (Website only in Croatian)
- Psychiatric hospital Rab